- Start Time: 8:00. No cyclist is permitted to start before 8.00. Location: Dingle Marina (start & finish) all medical & event safety services will be operational until 16.00.
- Where: Start and finish in Dingle Marina, across from Dingle Oceanworld.
- Pack Collection: Friday 26th April 18.00 – 21.00 & Saturday 27th April 06.00 – 07.30 in the main marquee, across from Dingle Oceanworld. (Please Note: You must have pre-registered for this event. Please present the number you will receive via text message on Thursday 25th of April when registering. International participants will not receive a text and are asked to bring their confirmation email with them.
- Water and Snacks.
Spare tube x2 and pump.
Mobile phone and emergency phone number.
- Windproof top – It’s not uncommon to get 4 seasons in one day in Ireland.
- Helmet must be worn at all times.
- Bike sticker, helmet sticker & event wristband
(you will receive all these at registration).
You will be directed to designated car parks by marshals on approach to Dingle town on Saturday morning the 27th of April. Please park your car in the designated car parks and cycle down to registration at Dingle Marina.
If you are staying in a Hotel or B&B accommodation for the weekend please cycle down to registration.
120km and 55km cycle routes on the majestic Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head.
The producers of the Ring of Beara Cycle Kenmare, in association with Dingle Cycling Club bring you Ride Dingle, supporting local charities in and around Dingle.
Bealaí rothaíochta 120km agus 55km ar leithinis Chorca Dhuibhne agus timpeall Chinn Sléibhe.
Tugann lucht eagraithe Mórchuaird Bhéara sa Neidín, i gcomhar le Club Rothaíochta an Daingin, ‘Rothaíocht an Daingin’ chugat, a bheidh ag tacú le carthanachtaí áitiúla mórthimpeall ar an nDaingean.