Frequently Asked Questions
Saturday 25th April 2020.
Anyone over the age of 18 can take part.
Launch Special: First 100 entries
55k – €35
120k – €55
Early Bird: Until 31st Dec 2019
55k – €40
120k – €60
Standard Entry: From 1st January 2020 to sell out
55k – €45
120k – €65
Booking fee €4
All non-cycling Ireland members must take out once-off insurance at a cost of €5
- Customised finisher medal
- Food and water stops on course
- The famous Japanese hot tubs at the finish line
- Free post race party and hot food
- A great atmosphere and a fun day out
- Fully-marshalled course
- First aid facilities
No registration will not be available on the day.
Event packs collection will be available Friday evening and Saturday morning. Collection times and location TBC
8am (times subject to change)
There will be dedicated car parks available, follow signage and marshal’s instructions.
There will be road closures for this event. This will be communicated with participants in advance and well publicised. Participants must obey the rules of the road at all times.
On the cycle routes, the food station will be located:
- Your bike must be roadworthy and in good working order
- Helmet (every cyclist is required the wear a helmet)
- Water and snacks
- Spare tubes and pump
- Mobile phone and emergency phone number
- Windproof top – it’s not uncommon to get 4 seasons in one day in Ireland.
Participants should carry a spare tube, pump and know how the fix a puncture. If you are unable to fix your bike please ring the emergency number provided on the day.