Frequently Asked Questions
Saturday 15th April 2023.
Anyone over the age of 18 can take part.
Register HERE soon.
We will announce here and on our other online platforms when Ride Dingle 2023 is open for registration. Sign up for our Newsletter to be first to find out!
You can also be the first to find out by registering your interest in the 2023 event here (registering your interest does not commit you to the event).
55k – €45
120k – €65
Booking fee €4
All non-Cycling Ireland members must take out once-off insurance (see Cycling Ireland website for details)
Subject to change.
- Customised finisher medal
- Food and water stops on course
- Free post race celebration and hot food
- A great atmosphere and a fun day out
- Fully-marshalled course
- First aid facilities
No registration will not be available on the day.
Event packs collection will be available Friday evening and Saturday morning. Collection times and location will be posted here soon.
Geaney’s Bar, Dingle Town
8am (times subject to change)
There will be dedicated car parks available, follow signage and marshal’s instructions.
There will be road closures for this event. This will be communicated with participants in advance and well publicised. Participants must obey the rules of the road at all times.
On the cycle routes, the food stations will be located:
At the start and finish
- Your bike must be roadworthy and in good working order
- Helmet (every cyclist is required the wear a helmet)
- Water and snacks
- Spare tubes and pump
- Mobile phone and emergency phone number
- Windproof top – it’s not uncommon to get 4 seasons in one day in Ireland
- Fully functioning bike lights
Be prepared for all weather conditions.
Participants should carry a spare tube, pump and know how the fix a puncture. If you are unable to fix your bike please ring the emergency number provided on the day.