- Start Time: 8:00. No cyclist is permitted to start before 8.00. Location: Dingle Marina (start & finish) all medical & event safety services will be operational until 16.00.
- Where: Start and finish in Dingle Marina, across from Dingle Oceanworld
On the day, food stations will be stocked with fruit, snacks, tea & coffee and water refills. Sandwiches will also be available along the 120k route at selected food stations.
Toilet facilities can also be found at each food stop.
Dingle 56km (Sandwiches)
Camp 86km (Sandwiches)
- Customised finisher medal
- Food and water stops on course
- The famous Japanese hot tubs at the finish line
- Free post race hot food
- A great atmosphere and a fun day out
- Fully-marshaled course
- First aid facilities
There will be dedicated car parks available, follow signage and marshal’s instructions.
Road Closures – 27th April 2019
Please be aware there will be some road closures in and around the Dingle peninsula during the Ride Dingle event to help ensure road users safety. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation and support. Please drive with caution on the road and be aware of cyclists on the route.
Full details can be found here – http://bit.ly/2Piy7m7
- Your bike must be roadworthy and in good working order
- Helmet (every cyclist is required the wear a helmet)
- Water and snacks
- Spare tubes and pump
- Mobile phone and emergency phone number
- Windproof top – it’s not uncommon to get 4 seasons in one day in Ireland.
If you come across a medical emergency then ring the emergency number 087-122-1234. A member of the first aid team will be dispatched to you as soon as possible. The emergency number will also be on your bike sticker, wristband and bib number.
Participants should carry a spare tube, pump and know how the fix a puncture. If you are unable to fix your bike please ring the emergency number 087-122-1234.